Tuesday 26 September 2017

Teacher Review for Haida

My name is Javier I have been working for Haida Company the last six months and I can tell you I had a very good working experience with them. I have been enjoying the work environment and I got support and assistance during all this time.
I think Haida is a good company. Haida’s team is always looking to improve their process and to strengthen their opportunity areas. They care about providing everything is required by the teachers to give a good education and teaching service to the students and the school’s community. Haida’s team give special attention to the teacher’s needs, both personal and professional for them to have a good work atmosphere. Training and couching are provided by the company since the beginning I start working with them and it has been a good strategy to ensure the education quality standard that the schools demand and it’s also a good way for us to feel sure about the work we perform in the classrooms.

For me, Haida HR  is a good company and I’m sure it’s in the way to become one of the best companies in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summing my experience with Haida HR in one word – Incredible!

Hailing from a small town in Australia, Haida opened doors of new possibilities for me. I was initially skeptical about what China would ha...